What is spiritual psychotherapy
Spiritual Psychotherapy is a collaborative approach that uses therapeutic methods such as Inner-Child work, Sub-Personality Dialogue Therapy, Compassionate Inquiry, Focusing, Meditation, Talk Therapy, 2-Chair Work or Gestalt Therapy, Chakra Energy Work, Body-Psychotherapy, Self-Massage, Acupressure, and much more.
The clinical objective is to work with you to identify emotional blocks, patterns, core issues, and beliefs that might be keeping you from being your authentic self and living your best life.
Spiritual psychotherapy can help you:
- Understand yourself better
- Cope effectively with issues and life's challenges
- Reframe your thinking process
- Work through depression and anxiety
- Manage stress
- Overcome fears and insecurities
- Identify triggers, core issues, patterns
- Define and reach wellness goals
- Regain your sense of balance and well-being
- Feel empowered
- Strengthen mind/body connection
Spiritual psychotherapy will help you learn how to take control of your life and respond to challenging situations with healthy coping skills and self-compassion.